for more information click email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEOS AND SEE WHAT WE ARE ABOUT AND ARE FIGHTING FOR.
Keep checking in for upcoming cleanups, events, education and more. We are the leaders in "GREEN" cleanups. We provide all the cleanup materials, refreshments,and volunteer hours. Prevention, awareness, and cleanup can make a difference. Join us and you'll leave knowing you have left less of an ecological footprint for future generations.
- We will be participating in the International Coastal Cleanup at our monthly cleanup on Saturday, September 27, 2014 from 8-10:30. Join us and the many worldwide help cleanup our planet. For more information and registration form to bring with you please CLICK HERE. For future cleanups and location. CLICK HERE.
- In order to keep doing what we are doing we need to ask for donations. We will have these one of kind caps at our cleanups and one could be yours for a $15 donation. If you are interested in ordering one please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support.
- We feel it's not enough to clean the beach with reusable cleanup supplies such as buckets, grabbers and reusable gloves. We recycle and upcycle as much as possible at our cleanups as well. Aside from the regular recyclable items such as glass bottles, aluminum cans and plastic bottles and containers we also recycle fishing line and batteries. This is just part of what makes us leaders in "green" cleanups.
- We don't just recycle. We upcycle as well which basically means re-purposing an item. We will be donating our found plastic caps to Caps of Love. We also will send littered drink pouches to Terracycle.net. We pride ourselves in cleaning our beaches in a smarter and greener way.
- A picture can speak a volumes. Join us on our Facebook page and keep current with what we are up too. Join our Sea Angel family and help us make a difference. (click here to get to our Facebook page)
Say no to straws! Billions are giving out daily. Straws are not recyclable and are one of the most littered items. The straws in this picture as well as on the art pieces were all found littered on our local beach. We can all make a difference if we just refuse the straw.
Litter art and photo by R.A.Halasz (Founder/President and Art Director)
For more pictures of what we are finding join our Facebook page.