CLEANER BEACHES IN A GREENER WAY
for more information click email@example.com
Keep checking in for upcoming cleanups, events, education and more. We are the leaders in "GREEN" cleanups. We provide all the cleanup materials, refreshments,and volunteer hours. Prevention, awareness, and cleanup can make a difference. Join us and you'll leave knowing you have left less of an ecological footprint for future generations.
- Give a gift to our beaches this holiday season. Join us for our monthly cleanup on Saturday, December 28th -from 8-10:30 at Ocean Inlet Park. It's a gift that can save an animals life. For future cleanups CLICK HERE.
- Littering frightening no matter what time of the year it is. Check out our "The Frightening Truth" video. By cleaning up our environment we can make it a less scary place for our animals and ourselves.
- We don't just recycle. We upcycle as well which basically means repurposing an item. We will be donating our found plastic caps to Caps of Love. The caps get turned into for $ and the money is used to purchase wheelchairs and service animals for children in need. What a great way to help the environment and children.
- Want to do something good for the environment? Need help organizing a cleanup? Contact us and we can help. We ask that there is a minimum of 10 volunteers. Contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- A picture can speak a volumes. Join us on our Facebook page and be current with what we are up too. Whether it's a new cigarette art picture, a photo of baby sea turtle or litter art pictures of what was collected on that day, keep current and add your comments, pictures and questions. Join our Sea Angel family and help us make a difference. (click here to get to our Facebook page)
Upcycled Art- Plastic Manatee
Cigarette butts are the most littered item worldwide. This piece was made with over 2,500 cigarette butts all found either on our beach or in the park area at Ocean Inlet Park. These butts are toxic to our environment and to the animals that ingest them. Please do not litter them.
Litter art and photo by R.A.Halasz (Founder)
For more pictures of what we are finding join our Facebook page.