for more information click email@example.com
CLICK HERE TO SEE OUR VIDEOS AND SEE WHAT WE ARE ABOUT AND ARE FIGHTING FOR.
Keep checking in for upcoming cleanups, events, education and more. We are the leaders in "GREEN" cleanups. We provide all the cleanup materials, refreshments,and volunteer hours. Prevention, awareness, and cleanup can make a difference. Join us and you'll leave knowing you have left less of an ecological footprint for future generations.
- Litter is scary. Join us Saturday, October 25, 2014 from 8-10:30 at Ocean Inlet Park, Boynton Beach and help cleanup up our beach and make it bootiful. For future cleanups and location. CLICK HERE.
- Check our new video The Frightening Truth" and get inspired to help clean up our planet. Click here to view.
- It's not enough to recycle our litter but we also upcycle it too. Pieces of litter are used for art projects or displays. We also give juice pouches to Terracycle.net and plastic caps to Caps of Love. We will also be starting our new collection to upcycle and that is Pop tabs from cans that will be donated to the Ronald McDonald House. There is no reason we can't put litter to good use.
- In order to keep doing what we are doing we need to ask for donations. We will have these one of kind caps at our cleanups and one could be yours for a $15 donation. If you are interested in ordering one please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your support.
- We feel it's not enough to clean the beach with reusable cleanup supplies such as buckets, grabbers and reusable gloves. We recycle and upcycle as much as possible at our cleanups as well. Aside from the regular recyclable items such as glass bottles, aluminum cans and plastic bottles and containers we also recycle fishing line and batteries. This is just part of what makes us leaders in "green" cleanups.
- We don't just recycle. We upcycle as well which basically means re-purposing an item. We will be donating our found plastic caps to We also will send littered drink pouches to . We pride ourselves in cleaning our beaches in a smarter and greener way.
- A picture can speak a volumes. Join us on our Facebook page and keep current with what we are up too. Join our Sea Angel family and help us make a difference. (click here to get to our Facebook page)
Litter can be scary, especially plastic litter. Plastic will never go away. It gets brittle and just breaks into smaller pieces. The smaller the piece the easier it is for animals to ingest. Not only could it make them sick or kill them but just think when our food sources like fish eat plastic and we eat the fish where do you think the plastic goes? Now that is scary.
Litter art and photo by R.A.Halasz (Founder/President and Art Director)
For more pictures of what we are finding join our Facebook page.